How it Works
It’s like a car wash or laundry mat for your Pooch. We provide everything you need for a cleaner, happier, healthier pet. All you need to bring is your dirty Pooch. We know it can be quite an ordeal giving your dog a bath at home; water, soap and dog hair everywhere. It’s a great way to spend quality time with your pet, and you won’t have to worry about achy backs or sore knees ever again with our raised tubs. More importantly, we clean up the mess!
Cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us. The tub and room are cleaned after each use with an anti-bacterial and germicidal disinfectant.
Our “do it yourself dog washes” are available on a first come, first served basis.
If your dog does not do well with other dogs, or has special needs or conditions, feel free to call us (505) 820-1130 to set up an appointment to come in at a quiet time to assure a good environment for your pup. A clean dog is a happy dog!
- Tuesday thru Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm – 4:00 pm
- (Last Wash is 1 hour prior to closing)
Reservations are recommended on the weekend. Walk-ins welcome!
Self-Serve Bath Includes:
- Elevated tubs (with ramp and small dog booster tray if needed)
- Waterproof aprons
- Shampoo of your choice
- Fluffy towels
- Automated temperature controlled warm water
- High velocity, pet safe dryer
- An assortment of grooming tools
- For Dogs under 20 lbs. = $14.00 (plus tax)
- For Dogs 20lbs. – 60lbs. = $16.00 (plus tax)
- For Dogs over 60lbs. = $18.00 (plus tax)
- Each additional dog, same family, same visit, only $10.00 (plus tax)
- 30 minute time limit if others are waiting
Self-Serve Add On:
- Specialty Shampoo $2.00
- Facial Scrub $2.00
- Eye Cleaner $2.00
- Ear Cleaner $2.00
Frequent Bather Card: Buy 10 washes, get the 11th wash FREE!
- Dogs must be on 6’ or less leash, held in arms, or in a carrier & controlled by an adult at ALL times. Please lock retractable leashes.
- Never leave pets unattended
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult
- Children 16yrs old and younger must be attended by and under the supervision of a parent or responsible adult
- Don’t forget to ask before petting a strangers dog
- Keep a close eye on your pets while browsing the store – items damaged by chewing, leg lifting, etc. are considered an “instant purchase,” and they will be added to your bill at check-out
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must be current with their vaccinations such as: Rabies, DHLP, Parvo and Bordetella.
- Aggressive and/or disruptive dogs may be asked to leave at management’s discretion.
- If you need to wash your dog without other dogs around, we will be happy to make an appointment for you at an appropriate time.
WE ARE A FLEA FREE ZONE
If your dog has fleas, might have fleas or you think they might have fleas, please call us at 820-1130 before you bring in your friend. We want to make sure your dog gets the right treatment and quickly so he gets the relief he needs at the same time minimizing his contact with other pets!
- To ensure a pleasant environment for all, if your dog is sprayed by a skunk, you must first wash your dog thoroughly at least once at home and pass our “sniff test” before we will allow you to use our facility.
At-Home Skunk Remedy
In a plastic bucket, mix well the following ingredients:
- 1 quart of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1/4 cup of baking soda
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of liquid soap
Do not wet the dog with water before applying the solution. Leave on the dog at least 5 minutes, you may have to apply a second time depending on the dog hair length and how much skunk odor was sprayed on it. Rinse thoroughly, a final rinse with 1 cup vinegar to one bucket of water will remove any soap residue.
ASK FOR HELP!
- Make a Mess? Just let us know immediately so that we can mop it up and prevent slip hazards.
- Scoop da’ poop, we offer plastic bags, free of charge.
- Don’t forget that Wet Floors are Slippery!Always wear appropriate footwear
- Flip-flops can be dangerous
- Before coming in, brush your dog to remove loose fur, mats, and tangles.
- We supply aprons for you, but you’ll still get a little wet – so wear appropriate clothes.
- Exercise your dog before coming in. A nice long walk or a good game of fetch will release some energy and make bathing easier.
- Have Fun!
- We do ALL the clean up!